When I said secret crush, it wasn’t a person. It was the 1911 pistol design. All of it’s specs say I should I hate it (low round count, high weight, designed in the year 1911 (outdated)) but I can’t help but really enjoy it every time I shoot one.
Just finished cleaning my entire apartment for Pat coming over tomorrow (well not my room but oh well). Had a lot of thoughts running through my head, kind of want to write them down. Here they are in no specific order:
I really regret judging glee without giving the show a fair chance, I really enjoy the show now that I watched it from the beginning. The new tron movie was freaking awesome. I’m really glad the apartment situation is working out, it’s been giving me so much stress lately. Recently the level of my secret crush has risen to like, not sure how I feel about this. Ah well, nothing will happen anyway (edit2: not buying one, damn do I word things weirdly at night) Not having Internet is really annoying, having to do everything on an iPhone gets old. I really gotta start watching the movies on my hard drive, I haven’t seen like half of them yet. I’m not completely sure why I made this, I guess I’m feeling a bit lonely lately.
Well tumblr, I gotta wake up in 6 hours. G’night.
2. List ten people who you
would die for really really like.
I don’t think I would really die for someone. Fight sure, but I enjoy living too much to die yet. Now as far as who I really really like - a lot of people, more than 10 so I’m not gonna bother listing them.
1. Why are you doing this challenge?
It gives me a reason to check my tumblr daily.
1. Why are you doing this challenge?
2. List ten people who you would die for.
3. Is the truth always good to hear? Why or why not?
4. Words you live by. Why do you like them?
5. Write a letter to someone you’ve never met.
6. Write a letter to the person you’re closest to.
7. What was on your last shopping list?
8. If you could have anyone next to you right now, who would it be and why?
9. How do you feel about yourself?
10. How do you react if the person next to you is crying?
11. You’re locked in a big closet with 3 people, who are they, how did you get locked in the closet, and what are you doing?
12. Choose a song that sums up the year you’ve been having so far.
13. If you ever ended up in jail, what crime would you have most likely committed?
14. Your life story in three words.
15. A prank you’ve pulled on someone and a prank someone’s pulled on you. What were your feelings and thoughts through out each. Have your feelings and thoughts changed?
16. What is your biggest fear right now?
17. Your favorite childhood memory.
18. If you were going to have 10 kids, 5 girls, 5 boys, what would their names be? (first or full names)
19. Have you ever ran away? If not, would you?
20. If you could have a world of your own, what would it be like? Who would be there? What would you do there?
21. Something you’re ashamed of.
22. Something you’re proud of.
23. What is your passion? How did it become so?
24. Tell us about the first time you fell in love.
25. Are you a rebel or do you like going with the flow? Why?
26. A time when you hurt someone’s feelings but don’t regret it.
27. List 5 things you want to do in your life.
28. Your most prized possesion and why.
29. A place where you feel most comfortable. A person you feel most comfortable with.
30. Who are you? When are you you? When are you not you?
I think it’s probably from playing red dead redemption for the past few days, but I want to do a cowboy photoshoot. Hopefully more of a bounty hunter setup rather than a spaghetti western style. If I can get a good model and equipment for this I would really want to do it.
Today (Yesterday actually, it’s just 1:45 am) at airsoft I remembered that my airsoft m9 has a picatinny rail on it. Normally this is there for lights/lasers. They didn’t count on me being a jackass. First I put Jason’s vertical foregrip on it. That simply wasn’t tacti-cool enough. The guy in the car next to us offered his grip pod for this picture. A grip pod is a combination between a vertical foregrip and a bipod. Having this on my m9 making this 100% tacti-fuckin’-cool. I managed to make just about everyone I passed laugh. I felt awesome. Taken from my iPhone 3GS, doesn’t look to bad. Except for my hair, no excuse for that. Need a haircut.
An interesting set of abandoned train tracks in Waterbury. Really want to do something film related here. Maybe a portrait, maybe an action scene. This place really needs something.
If you don’t know me, my name is Rob. As far as most art forms go I suck. I’m terrible at drawing, painting, sculpting, etc. There are only two that I’m decent at. Music and Photography. I’ve been playing music for about 9 or 10 years now. I can play (and learned to play in the following order) trumpet, guitar, bass, drums/percussion and piano. I began photography my junior year of high school. I started out with a film camera shooting in black and white. I developed the film by hand and made prints by hand. It was a valuable learning experience and really taught me how to think in the mindset of the photo.
Now I just do photography for fun (and a slight profit, seeing as I work for the university of hartford yearbook photo staff). I’m planning on doing a few different themed sets and posting them on here. The only one I know I’m going to do for sure is (it’s gonna sound stupid but hear me out) a series of the character plank (from Ed, Edd and Eddy (http://tinyurl.com/34mvskp)) put into real life situations. Sort of how the character Johnny saw him. That’s the only set I’m really looking to do for now. As time goes on I’ll think of more to do. I’ll try and update this at least once a week, no promises though.
If you have any requests feel free to leave a comment. I’m also available for taking photos for you. If you’re cool I might not even charge (even if you’re cool, I may still charge for a ridiculous number of photos/amount of time). If you’re interesting in hiring/trying to convince me to work for free (it isn’t too hard), send an email to Ruhl1337@gmail.com. Please don’t jam up my inbox with questions/comments, leave those on here.